Please note, all efforts will be made to make-up any weather-related cancellations. We have the Friday of each camp week slated as a make-up day if needed. Camp days that are cancelled before camp begins are eligible for the Friday make-up session. There will be no refunds due to weather.
We will be working closely with the City of Overland Park regarding any potential weather issues. The City of Overland Park will determine if it is safe to proceed with camp.
Note: As with soccer practices and leagues, Finesse Soccer Camp will be held regardless of the weather, with the exception of lightning or extreme heat warnings.
If there is lightning in the area before camp and we can get in a good chunk of the morning with a delayed start, we will email participants the updated start time. Regardless of start time, end time will always be 12 pm. If we must cancel before camp starts, we will do our best to inform all participants by 8 am. If lightning is in the vicinity during camp, we will take campers to the field house for shelter and we will contact parents. Please make arrangements to pickup your camper(s) as soon as possible.
All registrations are final.
In case of injury, please let us know as soon as possible. A note from your physician is required. If there is a waitlist for the camp your daughter registered for, then a refund may be issued, less a $40 fee.