COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
We wanted to take a moment to let you know our new COVID-19 related procedures. We are following Ad Astra Return to Play Guidelines. Please familiarize yourself with the training guidelines and responsibilities below. Let us know if you have any questions. Bottom line – if you feel sick, stay home! When you train wish us, please adhere to the guidelines below.
We are slowly resuming private and small group training sessions. Small groups will be no more than 6 players per coach.
- All participants (guardians) must sign our updated waivers.
- Any players or coaches with any signs or symptoms of Covid-19 are not permitted to participate.
- Players/coaches must use hand sanitizer before, during breaks, and after practice. Please bring your own sanitizer to minimize contact with others.
- No spectators allowed.
- Zero-tolerance no contact. Coaches will stay 6 feet apart from player (coach/player or player/player). Sessions will be structured so that players are able to maintain 6 feet distance.
- No Congregating Policy for players or parents in parking lots, at drop off zones, at entrance / exit areas of facility, or before or after training session.
- Bring your own soccer ball, water and hand sanitizer. Do not share with others.
- No spitting.
- Sessions will be spaced with a 10 minute interval between sessions.
- Take temperature daily.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after training.
- Bring and use hand sanitizer with you to every training.
- Wear mask before and immediately after all training.
- Do not touch or share anyone else’s equipment, water, snack or bag.
- Practice social distancing, place bags and equipment at least 6 feet apart.
- Wash and sanitize all equipment before and after every training.
- No group celebrations, no high 5’s, Hugs, handshakes etc.
- Ensure child is healthy, check your child’s temperature daily.
- Limited or no carpooling.
- Stay in car or adhere to social distance requirements, based on state and local health requirements, when at training wear mask if outside your car.
- Ensure child’s clothing is washed after every training session.
- Ensure all equipment, cleats, ball, shin guards etc. are sanitized before and after every training.
- Notify staff immediately if your child becomes ill for any reason.
- Do not assist coach with equipment before or after training.
- Be sure your child has necessary sanitizer with them at every training.
- Ensure the health and safety of the Athletes.
- Inquire how the athletes are feeling, send them home should you believed they act or look ill.
- Follow all state and local health protocols.
- Ensure all athletes have their individual equipment (ball, water, bag etc.)
- Coach is the only person to handle cones, disk etc.
- All training outdoors and ensure social distancing per state or local health guidelines.
- Always wear a face mask, when not actively coaching, maintain social distance requirements from players based on state and local health requirements.
- Have fun, stay positive – players and parents are looking to you to stay calm, supportive and caring during this time.
- The use of scrimmage vest/Bibs is not recommended at this time.